top of page
Discover the Benefits of Shared Time with Access Health Services Ltd.
Learn How Assistance can be More Affordable
Access Health Services Ltd. specializes in shared time, depending upon your needs. Sharing a caregiver with others is an alternate way of providing affordable assistance to elderly or disabled adults living in apartment buildings.
Examples of our shared time service tasks include:
- Washing floors
- Changing bed linen & laundry
- Cleaning the bathroom
- Organizing (kitchen, clothing, linens, etc)
- Taking out the garbage
- Collecting the mail
- Cleaning out the litter box
- Walking the dog
- Bath & hair wash
- Meal preparation
- Dusting & vacuuming
- Cleaning bathroom / washing floor
- Cleaning fridge or stove
- Wrapping gifts / addressing cards
- Meal preparation / dishes washed
- Bath / shampoo / dry hair / make bed
- Errands / grocery shopping
- Vacuuming / floors / dusting
- Laundry / tidy living areas
What is Shared Time?
When four or more adults in the same apartment complex require assistance, they can purchase services at a rate that is affordable.
How Do I Get Started?
- Find three friends or neighbours in your area and contact us at either 604-467-1135 or 604-942-5509 !
- One of our team members will visit you at no charge and confidentially discuss your needs.
- One of our care managers will visit you at no charge and confidentially discuss your needs. Our scheduler will work out a time that is convenient with you.
- You will be invoiced at the end of the month, and your payment is due upon receipt.
bottom of page